Why Geeks get stopped at TSA going to SharePoint Conference
Getting ready for the SharePoint Conference 2012, and it takes a lot of gear. So when you travel, I am betting you don’t take this much stuff just for a week in Las Vegas. Well when you are a blogger, videographer, article writing, SharePoint Geek, consultant, Gamer, with MVP dreams….you pack a little heavy
Take a look at the tech my tail is trying to pack.
So we have the following:
· 3 dell laptops
· 2 Microsoft Surface tablets
· Sony Video cameras, Flip Camera, Canon D7
· Rhodes Microphone
· 4 TB of external hard drives (700 movies, tv shows, and 300gb of music)
· Gamer Travel case with PS3, and Xbox 360
· Halo 4
· pens, pencils, notebooks, sticky notes,
· USB hubs, with 9 USB sticks for quick data transfers,
· Tripod, SteadyCam, Owle camera case for my iPhone,
· Sony headphones, gaming headphones, iPhone headphones,
· 3 mice
· Buffalo wireless router, and a Data cables (impromptu wireless network)
· Power strips and cables, batteries, power supplies, misc. cables
· And a crap load more of gadgets, toys and tools.
· Monster drinks, 5 hour energy, power bars.
Needless to say I come prepared. HAHA Now the question is how do you carry all that.
BAGS, lots of BAGS..
So when you think you have some stuff in your carry-on….”NOT”, just think of me and trying to get all this thru TSA and carry-on.
Hopefully I will see you all at the SharePoint Conference in Las Vegas.